EVERY CHILD HAS A STORY
For 2.7 million children in the U.S., that story may be filled with the abandonment, loneliness and shame that come from having a mom or dad in prison. For many, it may also include following their parents down the same destructive road to incarceration. Angel Tree®, a program of Prison Fellowship, reaches out to the children of prisoners and their families with the love of Christ. This unique program gives you an opportunity to share God’s love by helping to meet the physical, emotional, and spiritual needs of the families of prisoners. If you would like more information please contact Jeri Harris at email@example.com or 540-342-4971 ext. 221.
Welcome to Straight Street!
Straight Street is a place where a teenager can hang out, meet friends and find someone to help them with their problems. Straight Street is more than a youth center, it is a safe place for youth to get help for them and their family.
Straight Street offers several different ministries such as:
- A drop in center for middle school and high school youth on Saturday nights (volunteers needed to hang out with the teens and to serve in the diner)
- Teen MOPS (working with young single moms)
- Starting Point (prison aftercare ministry)
- Prison Fellowship Mentoring(mentoring a child who has a parent that is incarcerated)
- Family/Ladies/Singles Ministry
If you would like more information about Straight Street or would like a tour of our facility, please contact Keith Farmer at 540-342-4971 or firstname.lastname@example.org.