Welcome to Straight Street!
Straight Street is a place where a teenager can hang out, meet friends and find someone to help them with their problems. Straight Street is more than a youth center, it is a safe place for youth to get help for them and their family.
Straight Street offers several different ministries such as:
- A drop in center for middle school and high school youth on Saturday nights (volunteers needed to hang out with the teens and to serve in the diner)
- Teen MOPS (working with young single moms)
- Starting Point (prison aftercare ministry)
- Prison Fellowship Mentoring(mentoring a child who has a parent that is incarcerated)
- Family/Ladies/Singles Ministry
If you would like more information about Straight Street or would like a tour of our facility, please contact Keith Farmer at 540-342-4971 or email@example.com.