Straight Street is currently working with Alexander Films and Live the Life Partners to bring you the film Crossing Streets. Check out the links below for more information.
Welcome to Straight Street!
Straight Street is a place where a teenager can hang out, meet friends and find someone to help them with their problems. Straight Street is more than a youth center, it is a safe place for youth to get help for them and their family.
Straight Street offers several different ministries such as:
- A drop in center for middle school and high school youth on Saturday nights (volunteers needed to hang out with the teens and to serve in the diner)
- Teen MOPS (working with young single moms)
- Starting Point (prison aftercare ministry)
- Prison Fellowship Mentoring(mentoring a child who has a parent that is incarcerated)
- Family/Ladies/Singles Ministry
If you would like more information about Straight Street or would like a tour of our facility, please contact Keith Farmer at 540-342-4971 or firstname.lastname@example.org.